Green Waste Collection
YARD WASTE DEBRIS
To ensure yard waste is collected in a timely manner, please follow the guidelines listed when leaving items for pick up:
- Leaves, grass clippings, pine straw & other yard waste must be placed separately from your household garbage on the curb for collection
- Limbs should be cut to less than 5 feet in length
- Pine straw, leaves, clippings, trimmings, etc., must be bagged in plastic bags for collection or you must have them in your roll cart on yard waste collection day
- Do not mix yard waste and household garbage in your roll cart
- Do not place any type of debris in the medians.
- Yard waste must be on the curb in front of your property for collection. Debris will not be picked up in front of vacant lots.
- Please call Public Works office for very large piles of yard waste to schedule pick up from the Cherry Picker Truck: 843-665-3236