City Manager's Office
The City Manager's Office is located on the 3rd Floor at the City Center, at 324 W. Evans Street.
Duties & Responsibility:
- City Operations – appointing, removing and setting salaries of any officer or employee of the city
- Budget – preparation and submittal to council, as well as implementation
- Preparation of a complete annual report on the finance and administrative activities of the city for the preceding fiscal year
- Advising Council of the financial condition and future needs of the city and making recommendations as necessary
- Performing other duties prescribed by law or required by City Council
Deputy City Manager
• Acts as the City Manager in his/her absence
• Advises and works cooperatively with the City Manager, city attorney, department heads, leadership team, City Council, and others to establish priorities, develop goals, strategic plans, and policies
• Researches information, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to the City Manager and City Council
• Serves as the city’s principal liaison resolving resident complaints and other important issues with interested parties by working with the appropriate departments
• Accepts and processes Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.