City of Florence Scholarship Program
The City of Florence Recreation Services and Sports Tourism understands the importance of children participating in Athletic programs, and we also understand there are times when families are unable to afford the registration cost. Because of this, we have established a Scholarship Program to provide financial assistance to those families who are unable to afford registration.
- Applicants are evaluated without regard to race, religion, gender, or physical ability.
- Funding is limited and scholarships are not guaranteed to all.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Application must be completed and submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the end of registration.
- 513 Barnes Street
- email to email@example.com
- Scholarship levels per child per calendar year:
- 100%- First Application
- 50%- Second Application
- 25%- Third Application
- Scholarship Form
For more information contact Tim Wilson, Athletic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-665-3253