Freedom Florence Recreation Complex
- Five lighted baseball / softball fields with bleachers
THREE STORY PAVILION TOWER
- First Floor includes: Full Service Concession Stand, Men’s / Women’s Restrooms, storage areas, and elevator access.
- Second Floor includes: Administrative Offices and Umpire Locker room with private shower and restroom.
- Third Floor includes: Press Box area with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities for each field.
BATTING CAGE FACILITY
- Batting Cages are open March 5th, 2022 until November 20th, 2022 and will then close for the season. They will open the first Saturday in March 2023.
- Eight automated machines and cages ranging from slow pitch softball to 90 mph baseball.
- Pepsi products - drinks, water, and Gatorade - are available at the batting cages during open hours.
- Hours of operation and any day(s) of closure will be posted at the batting cages and at the parking lot signage.
- Baseball and Softball team reservations are available, please call during hours of operation.
- Times may be increased on Saturdays and Sundays depending on the size and type of weekend tournament
- Phone Number for the Batting Cage is (843) 661-2675. Only available during hours of operation.
- Four lighted baseball / softball fields with bleachers
- The Lower Complex is the home of the Florence Youth Softball Association
TWO STORY PAVILION TOWER
- First Floor includes: Full Service Concession Stand and Men’s and Women’s Restrooms
- Second Floor includes: Press Box area with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities for each field.
PICNIC SHELTER / AMPHITHEATER / 5 ACRE POND
- Picnic Shelter available for rental, call (843) 665-3253 for more details. Includes the use of power and outdoor grills.
- 12,000 square foot facility
- Office Area with lobby space and Men’s / Women’s restrooms.
- Training area includes all types of gymnastics training equipment: including vaults, pommel horse, uneven bars, parallel bars, two pits, dance/routine floor, and floor beams.
- Additional space upstairs is used as a pre-school training area. Programs include both recreational and competitive levels.
- The City of Florence Gymnastics Center is the home of the Florence Gymnastics Team.
FOOTBALL / MULTI-PURPOSE FACILITY
- 3 lighted football / multi-purpose fields, measuring approximately 400 feet long by 200 feet wide.
- Control Tower/Press Box between fields one and two with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities.
- Concession stand area includes Men’s and Women’s restrooms.
- The Freedom Florence football facility is home to the Florence Junior Football League.
2023 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Freedom Florence Park Rules and Regulations
- Pedestrians have the right of way throughout the park.
- Smoking and/or the use of tobacco products in the gated areas of the park is prohibited, except where smoking areas are provided.
- Bicycles prohibited inside ticketed gates and playing fields.
- Motorized vehicles allowed on paved roads and parking lot only.
- Park only in designated areas within the parking lot. Parking on the grass and/or curbsides will not be allowed and are subject to ticket/towing.
- Open fires are not allowed at any time.
- No alcoholic beverages or weapons of any kind allowed in park.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters, hoverboards, or like equipment allowed.
- No climbing on metal frames, trellis, fencing, or trees.
- No littering.
- Practice and warm-up only in designated areas.
- Soft toss hitting into the fence is prohibited. Violators may be asked to leave the complex and/or assessed a damage fee.
- Softball fields are reserved for League/Tournament play and practice only.
- Pets prohibited inside ticketed gates and playing fields. Due to liability, service animals are permitted inside gated areas only with proper/legal identification. Animals designated as Therapy Pets are NOT ALLOWED.
Failure to abide by the park regulations may result in penalties and/or termination of park privileges.
City of Florence is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property incurred while using park facilities.
SpringHill Suites- $106
2670 Hospitality Blvd
Florence, SC 29501
Comfort Inn & Suites- $95-$129
527 Woody Jones Blvd
Florence, SC 29501
La Quinta Florence - $80
Code- Florence parks and Recreation
2123 W Lucas St
Florence, SC 29501