Freedom Florence Recreation Complex
- Five lighted baseball / softball fields with bleachers
THREE STORY PAVILION TOWER
- First Floor includes: Full Service Concession Stand, Men’s / Women’s Restrooms, storage areas, and elevator access.
- Second Floor includes: Administrative Offices and Umpire Locker room with private shower and restroom.
- Third Floor includes: Press Box area with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities for each field.
BATTING CAGE FACILITY
- Batting Cages will re-open March 6th, 2021 until November 20th, 2021.
- Eight automated machines and cages ranging from slow pitch softball to 90 mph baseball.
- Concessions are available at the batting cages during working hours.
- Batting Cage Operating Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Baseball and Softball team reservations are available, please call during hours of operation.
- Times may be increased on Saturdays and Sundays depending on the size and type of weekend tournament
- Phone Number for the Batting Cage is (843) 661-2675. Only available during hours of operation.
- Four lighted baseball / softball fields with bleachers
- The Lower Complex is the home of the Florence Youth Softball Association
TWO STORY PAVILION TOWER
- First Floor includes: Full Service Concession Stand and Men’s and Women’s Restrooms
- Second Floor includes: Press Box area with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities for each field.
PICNIC SHELTER / AMPHITHEATER / 5 ACRE POND
- Picnic Shelter available for rental, call (843) 665-3253 for more details. Includes the use of power and outdoor grills.
- 12,000 square foot facility
- Office Area with lobby space and Men’s / Women’s restrooms.
- Training area includes all types of gymnastics training equipment: including vaults, pommel horse, uneven bars, parallel bars, two pits, dance/routine floor, and floor beams.
- Additional space upstairs is used as a pre-school training area.Programs include both recreational and competitive levels.
- The City of Florence Gymnastics Center is the home of the Florence Gymnastics Team.
FOOTBALL / MULTI-PURPOSE FACILITY
- 3 lighted football / multi-purpose fields, measuring approximately 400 feet long by 200 feet wide.
- Control Tower/Press Box between fields one and two with computerized scoreboards and public address capabilities.
- Concession stand area includes Men’s and Women’s restrooms.
- The Freedom Florence football facility is home to the Florence Junior Football League.
2021 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
To Be Announced.
Freedom Sports Association (Adult Softball)
Southeast Regional Director
South Carolina ASA (Youth)
South Florence High School
High School Softball Teams
Top Gun Sports
Youth Baseball: Greg Lewis (910) 599-5735
Youth Softball: Anthony Hunt (910) 474-4584
USSSA Baseball (Youth)
Game Day Sports
USSSA Softball (Youth)
USSSA Softball (Adult)
World Fastpitch Connection (WFC – Youth Softball)
Amanda Player, WFC National Director
Facebook – World Fastpitch Connection