Adult Sports Programs
The City of Florence every year host an Adult Basketball league. The league is split up into an Industrial Division and an Open Division. All games are held at the Pearl Moore Basketball Center.
- Registration will begin November 1st
- Cost will be $550 per team
- Will have a Team Rep meeting on Wednesday Jan 5th at 6:30 pm at Pearl Moore Basketball Center
BY-LAWS AND FORMS
The City of Florence Recreation Department offers a variety of softball opportunities for adults that include Co-Ed, Open, Industrial, and Church Leagues. Registration is by team only. Teams may register at the Administrative Offices of the Recreation Department at the Barnes Street Activity Center.
ADULT SOFTBALL PROGRAM
2021 Fall Information
- Adult Open Coed, Adult Open "A" and "B" divisions, 35 and older league
- Registration Fee: $475 per team for Coed and Open Leagues and $325 for 35 and older
- Deadline will be Friday July 30th 5:30pm
- Team Rep meeting Monday August 2nd, 6:30pm at Freedom Florence Recreation Upper Complex
- Games will begin Monday August 16th
- Open league teams are those that have no restrictions as to who may play on the team.
- Church teams are comprised of members from a particular church in the surrounding area. Church teams are allowed four (4) non-members to participate with their church.
- Industrial teams are made up of staffs from the business community. Industrial league rules allow four (4) non-employees to play for a particular business.
Places to Play:
Timrod Pickleball Courts
- located at 400 Timrod Park Drive
Florence Pickleball Club Times:
Tuesday and Thursday at 5:00 pm
Saturday at 8:00 am
Sunday at 6:00 pm
Facility is open for public access Sunday through Saturday unless reserved for tournament play
Pearl Moore Basketball Center
- located at 500 Barnes Street
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm
City of Florence Director of Tennis : Rob Hill 843-624-8754
Florence Pickleball Ambassador: Debbie Spinazzola 252-532-5074
Pee Dee Picklers Trainer: Nadene Gregg 843-664-8749
Information Coming Soon!